As we start a new year and a new decade. I thought I would give a break down of my holdings and list out the winners and losers.
These percentages are since the inception of the portfolio which was started on the 13/11/2019. I will be writing a progress report every quarter, showing the winners and losers and their increases / decreases since the last quarter.
With these reports, I will list my top 3 performers and bottom 3 losers (or worst performers). As these reports come out, I will try to explain why the stock is performing or why it's not.
- Games Workshop (GAW) +12.61%
- FTSE Emerging Markets UCITS ETF (VFEM) + 7.06%
- iShares S&P 500 Technology UCITS ETF (IITU) + 6.68%
- Microsoft (MSFT) +0.51%
- FTSE 250 UCITS ETF (VMID) +0.29%
- U.K. Gilt UCITS ETF (VGOV) -1.13%