About Paul 👨🏼💻
Paul currently works as a Solution Engineer at PulsePoint. Where he spends his time building internal tools as well as troubleshooting internal and external tech-related issues. When Paul isn't troubleshooting or building tools, he's sourcing talent for PulsePoint. Trying to get fantastic candidates into open roles and learning a ton whilst doing. He has now been with the company for over five years.
He currently lives in West London with his wife and dog Charlie (aka Chumbo, that's a story for another time).
Paul enjoys keeping up to date with the latest financial & crypto news, he's a strong believer in Financial Literacy and the skills it brings such as personal financial management, budgeting, and investing. Financial literacy is the foundation of your relationship with money.
When not being a solutions engineer or financially savvy, he enjoys getting out on this road bike riding miles upon miles. Or having a round of golf with his friends.
Paul also tries to live by his core values which are the following:
Core Values 🙏
- Personal accountabilityBe accountable for delivering on your commitments.
- Have empathy & integrityBe understanding towards others & be real!
- Always keep growingNever stop learning and improving.
- Family & FriendsMost important network you will ever have.
- Respect for peopleTreat people how you want to be treated.
- Keep it simpleLife is too short for complicated.
- Financial literacy Understand how to grow your money.
- Master the fundamentalsOnce master them everything else will fall into place.
- SustainabilityDo your bit for the climate
- Don’t be afraid to enjoy the little thingsLife can be tough, enjoy the little things.